Tuesday 6 October 2015

For people in London - Larpers or those who want to try out a larp




I'm going to make an attempt to push my LARP playtest on people again. Sorry to those who are hearing this for the millionth time.

The LARP is called here comes a candle. At the moment I have 3 people coming and ideally I'd like to test it with it 4 -6 players. 

The premise is:

Some of you have never known any different. Some of you remember what it was like before. All of you have witnessed the horrors of the totalitarian authority after they took power. 
So you resisted. Quietly and subtly at first and then as you found each other you began to make bolder moves. Newsletters, stories, graffiti, memorials for the dead. You became a family.


You got caught. 


In a prison cell together you were offered a deal. If one person confesses to being the leader of the resistance movement they will die. The rest of you will go free. Back to your children. Back to your lives. Back to continue the fight. Only one person needs to die at dawn. You have one hour to decide who.


Players will each have a reason why they should be the one to die and what they want to live for. The question is whether they can agree to the death of one person, one member of a group that has become a family, to save the life of the rest.


Are you willing to die? Are you willing to live? 

The event is on 13th October and you can sign up here: 

https://www.facebook.com/events/826958927402132/

It's the first LARp I've written and the second game I've written so I'm a little nervous.

If you would like to come but are not on Facebook or have any questions, please message me.


A reminder that you can sign up to my mailing list here.

No comments:

Post a Comment